Holy Trinity is Grade 2 Listed and was built in 1843 for £1,620/19s/6d, on a parcel of waste land. Many poorer villagers gave their time and labour to build the church in lieu of donations; their descendants still live in Colden Common. The church pews seat 120 people and the walls exude the prayers and love of God from many past generations. We are proud that the church is open every day of the week and is visited daily by quite a number of people for prayer or meditation. To allow better and wider pastoral and social use of the building, funds were raised from grants, donations, events and activities so that in 2020 a £100,000 major re-ordering of the West End of the church could take place, with rotted pew seating removed, crumbling foundations and aisle stones rebuilt, new flat flooring laid and toilet and kitchen facilities added to create a fully accessible Welcome Area with a centralised font, meeting space and kiddies zone. Members of the congregation play a leading role in community organisations as well as taking a full part in the life of the Church.